New UPS monitor added to Xymonton

Bill Arlofski waa-hobbitml at revpol.com
Wed Jul 14 01:02:21 CEST 2010

I just added a new entry to the Xymonton monitors page.

The set of scripts is to monitor and graph AC input voltage, AC output
voltage, battery charge %, battery voltagee, and UPS Load % of UPSes monitored
by the Network UPS tools (NUT) suite.

NUT is a great open-source UPS monitoring project who's primary goal as stated
on their website is: "...to provide reliable monitoring of UPS and PDU
hardware and ensure safe shutdowns of the systems which are connected. We
attempt to monitor every kind of UPS and PDU, given sufficient interest."

NUT may be found at http://www.networkupstools.org/

The latest versions of the xymon_nut_*.sh scripts, as well as instruction on
installing them may be found at http://www.revpol.com/xymon_nut_scripts

Hope these are useful to someone. :)

P.S.  I am not affiliated with the NUT project in any way other than that I
recommend, install and support it at my client's sites.

(A similar message may be cross-posted to the NUT users mailing list)

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity, LLC