[hobbit] Question: Which Xymon project administration options you like ?

TJ Yang tjyang2001 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 06:02:58 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Christoph Berg <cb at df7cb.de> wrote:
> Re: TJ Yang 2010-07-05 <AANLkTilMvwRmy8S000YRQNqUypkTxUW4MsHtnE36MXhM at mail.gmail.com>
>> To share the project admin load, we need to decide what options we
>> should go with.
>
> What admin load are you talking about? Being the SF.net (or google)
> admin only means you can add more SVN committers, and similar things.
> That's no load at all.

> If you mean "project leader", that's nothing we can discuss now.
> That's something someone (or several) actually need to do by writing
> code, sketching road maps, having a vision of where the project should
> go.

Hi Christoph

Project admin may not a good word, project leader(s) seems better wording.
Anyway, I put down Project admin's and others' role and responsibility at R1 to
manage a group of 20 volunteers willing to help.

Please review and modify R1 with your input.

R1: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Xymon/Developer_Guide#Xymon_volunteers_Roles_and_Responsiblity

tj

--
T.J. Yang