[hobbit] Input needed from all of you.

Bill Arlofski waa-hobbitml at revpol.com
Mon Jul 5 16:00:11 CEST 2010

On 07/05/10 05:09, Neil Franken wrote:
> Hi All
>
> As we are in a planning stage I need YOUR help. One of the things we
> have on our hit list is the web interface(might be for a later release).
> Here is how you can help. Send me the resolutions of the screen you most
> commonly use to view your Xymon pages. This information will help
> greatly with the development going further.
>
> Regards
> Neil

Hi Neil... I see a lot of people listing high resolutions -  like my two
screens @ 1680x1050 each...

But let's not forget about my Nokia N900 @ 800x480 and other mobile devices
when considering redesigns. Some of my clients VPN into their networks and use
their iPhone to check their Xymon status.

Thanks!  :)

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity, LLC