[hobbit] Input needed from all of you.

Andrew Clarke andrew at bccit.co.uk
Mon Jul 5 13:56:13 CEST 2010

Resolution 1280x800 on my laptop, but this doesn't always show the whole
bb2.html list J

Other users mainly 1280x1024

Andrew

On Mon, 5 Jul 2010, Neil Franken wrote:

Hi All

As we are in a planning stage I need YOUR help. One of the things we
have on our hit list is the web interface(might be for a later release).
Here is how you can help. Send me the resolutions of the screen you most
commonly use to view your Xymon pages. This information will help
greatly with the development going further.

Regards
Neil

Andrew Clarke
Support and Technical Development Officer
BCC IT Solutions
DDI: 0871 288 2036
Tel: +44 (0)1239 710823
http://www.bccit.co.uk/
Providers of business to business IT Solutions & Services
Back-up – Anti Virus – Security – Servers – Wireless Networks – VPN – Remote Monitoring – Project Consultation Hardware Provision Servers & Workstations – Disaster Recovery – Proactive Diagnostics – System Migration – Fibre CAT5e Server Administration – Forensics – Grant Appraisal – Network Management – System Appraisals – Support Contracts …….
For full e-mail terms & conditions of use, please follow the link to the bcc web site http://www.bccitsolutions.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=24&Itemid=1
BCC IT Solutions is a trading name of European Computer Units Limited, Registered in Cardiff, Company Registration No. 2651835
Registered Office: Unit B Station Road, Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire, Wales, SA38 9BX