[hobbit] Working on Xymon Documentation

Neil Franken nfranken at theunlimitedworld.co.za
Mon Jul 5 07:57:21 CEST 2010

Hi TJ

I am just putting my ideas down for the how to debug xymon protocol with Wiershark and will have that ready for review pretty soon. Who is going to proof read it?

I am a Afrikaans speaker(think dutch) English being my second language and I am learning Vietnamese at the moment(wife is Vietnamese). If you can already speak 3 languages I take my hat off to you.

Regards
Neil