[hobbit] Any idea on a 4.3.0 third beta (or rc?) timeframe?

Lennon, Padraig Padraig.Lennon at pioneerinvestments.com
Thu Jul 1 11:03:14 CEST 2010

I would like to put myself forward for updating some of the documentation and contributing a number of add-on modules..

I think its best if there is at least a team of 4-5 people who could drive the project and allow henrik to concentrate on the code if he has time..

-P

Padraig Lennon
Senior Systems Integration Engineer

Pioneer Investments Management Ltd
5th Floor |Georges Quay Plaza | Georges Quay | Dublin 2 | Rep. of Ireland
Tel.  +353 (0)1 480.2081

padraig.lennon at pioneerinvestments.com | www.pioneerinvestments.com