BBWin and purple alerts

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Fri Jan 22 01:43:57 CET 2010

Well,

I wrestled with the problem in this thread, http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2009/06/msg00069.html and I think I've finally figured out why my test kept turning purple.  It would appear that BBWin expects additional content after the "color+delay" component.  I had set my script to put that on a line by itself but only after I went down the rabbit hole of the thread above did I connect the fact that Graeme was not adding a newline but just making it part if his message.

I wanted to put this out there in case anyone else ran into and got frustrated like myself because there appeared to be no resolution in the archives (nor on the bbwin site...is it even still being maintained?).

=G=