[hobbit] Route/Netstat Crashing and/or Ipconfig Not Working = Purple results

Jim Sloan Jim.Sloan at S1.com
Fri Jan 15 15:50:03 CET 2010

Are you running BBWin in local or central mode?

Do you have any external scripts running besides the defaults?

BBWin shouldn't be executing ipconfig or netstat

In the bbwin.cfg change the following line

<setting name="loglevel" value="0">

Change 0 to 1

No need to restart as bbwin will restart on a change of the cfg file.

Jim Sloan

Chief Systems Architect - Corporate IT

S1 Corporation

Tel (direct): +1 404 923 6527

Tel (switchboard): +1 404 923 3500

jim.sloan at s1.com <mailto:jim.sloan at s1.com>

www.s1.com

Notice: This communication contains information that may be privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
herein (including any reliance thereon) is strictly prohibited. If you
received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the
sender and delete this communication.