[hobbit] Route/Netstat Crashing and/or Ipconfig Not Working = Purple results

Malcolm Hunter malcolm.hunter at gmx.co.uk
Thu Jan 14 21:11:35 CET 2010

> Is there any way that we can get Hobbit to run the commands in more of a
> verbose mode? We would love to see the cmd window that it spawns to run
> the netstat or ipconfig commands so we can see what its hanging up as...
> We tried to change one of the servers so bbwin runs as with a different
> account and left that account logged in hoping a CMD window or other
> data would be persevered. But no luck :(

You can run bbwin.exe --debug from the command line but I'm not sure whether that will help. I'm surprised that bbwin is shelling out to call route, ipconfig and netstat but then some of the other code isn't that great either.

Malcolm

--
Technical copy-editor & proofreader

KDE Proofreading Team
KDE British English Translation Team

http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=en_GB

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FriendlyAtheist

Preisknaller: GMX DSL Flatrate für nur 16,99 Euro/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02