Hobbit 4.2.0 not sending recovery messages

thorsten.erdmann at daimler.com thorsten.erdmann at daimler.com
Tue Jan 12 14:45:31 CET 2010

Hi

I am using the Hobbit alert service to send alerts via Email if something
is becoming red. Mostly I also get the recovered message if the test
becomes green again.
But if the test becomes first yellow and then green, no recovery message
is sent. Is that a bug or am I doing something wrong?

hobbit-alerts.cfg:

# Recipients
$MAILTE=somebody at somewhere.com
$ALARM4COS=/usr/lib/hobbit/server/daimont/createAlarm4Daimont.sh

# Rules
HOST=* EXSERVICE=cpu COLOR=red
  SCRIPT $ALARM4COS Daimont RECOVERED

HOST=%^s068.*|^vhdb.* EXSERVICE=cpu COLOR=red
  MAIL $MAILTE RECOVERED REPEAT=9999h

Regards
Thorsten Erdmann

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.