[hobbit] How can I set an alert if the ping response time is over a threshold?

wiskbroom at hotmail.com wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 21:15:32 CET 2010

All;

On my current BigBrother server, my BB server pings whatever server/device is being monitored, retaining the pings response time, which is then converted into LAARD for a pretty look.  I *believe* the script that does this is ~bin/bb-network.sh

Does anyone know can I can do the same with Xymon?

Also, can I setup an icon/column just for tracking the ping "to" a non-client-installed remote IP?  I.e., my ISP's border router far side IP.

Am I trying to do this all wrong?

Thanks,

.vp