[hobbit] Difference In Columns Bewteen Xymon 4.3.0-0.beta2 < > Xymon 4.2.2?

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Mon Jan 11 18:03:40 CET 2010

It runs on the hobbit/Xymon server and is the main place that clients
connect to the server to send status information to the server.  As far
as http and ssh is concerned, both of these require tags in the bb-hosts
file to start testing and produce a column.

       .....Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/