[hobbit] xymon issue need help

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Feb 25 19:40:54 CET 2010

Obtain the source.  Read the documentation.

Not sure about Solaris but in the Linux world I usually just
./configure && make && make install

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill