Antwort: Re: [hobbit] cleanup hostdata and histlogs

thorsten.erdmann at daimler.com thorsten.erdmann at daimler.com
Mon Feb 1 15:49:25 CET 2010

> On 02/01/2010 07:40 AM, thorsten.erdmann at daimler.com wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> >
> > is there a way to cleanup hostdata and histlogs automaticly? Lets say
> > delete all files older than half a year or so. May I do that via OS or

> > is there a special Hobbit-way to do it.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Thorsten Erdmann
> Take a look at the trimhistory command.
Ok, trimhistory cleans up the histlogs, but not the hostdata. I did the
following:

./trimhistory --cutoff=`expr \`date +%s\` - 31536000` --drop --droplogs

Can I simply delete the old hostdata files?

Thank you
Thorsten Erdmann

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.