[xymon] xymon beta3 and devmon

Olivier AUDRY olivier at audry.fr
Tue Dec 28 15:55:56 CET 2010

forget this. I'm stupid :)

oau

----- Mail original -----
De: "Olivier AUDRY" <olivier at audry.fr>
À: xymon at xymon.com
Envoyé: Mardi 28 Décembre 2010 15:42:23
Objet: [xymon] xymon beta3 and devmon

hello

as far as I understand the new link between devmon and xymon for rrd has changed.

 - no more extra rrd script and test for if_load
   => xymon create the right if_load(.*).rrd file

I see in xymonserver.cfg : if_load=devmon

 but no devmon entry in any rrd definition :

[root at laptop xymon-4.3.0.beta3]# grep -ri "\[devmon\]" *

 and the old rrd definition don't match the one.

in and out for the old version ds1 and ds2 for the new one.

Where can I find the new rrd definition for devmon.

many thx

oau

To unsubscribe from the xymon list, send an e-mail to
xymon-unsubscribe at xymon.com