[xymon] How to display specific icon(custom icon) into my own XYMON main page.

Jayanta Kundu jayantak007 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 20:10:33 CET 2010

Hi Bill Arlofski,

If i assign particular value into HOBBITLOGO variable then only that
particular value will display.
For example if i assign HOBBITLOGO variable as follows:
HOBBITLOGO="XymonMainPage"
then only "XymonMainPage" will display top of left hand side.

But i need to display specific icon.
Like if we open the URL(www.xymon.com) then left hand side we can see the
icon named "PayPal". I want this type of custom configuration.
Kindly help me out how can i achieve this.

With Regards,
Jayanta.