urlplus.pl / xymongrep

Hermann-Josef Beckers hj.beckers at kreis-steinfurt.de
Thu Dec 23 09:03:33 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to implement urlplus.pl with xymon 4.3.0-beta3.
But urlplus.pl complains:
"SSGIS01 not defined in bb-hosts - skipping". I'm using
include-files for the server definitions. A grep shows a definition,
a call to xymongrep shows no output:

"xymon at linux-dmcl:~/server> grep -i urlplus etc/hosts*
etc/hosts_Windows_Steinfurt:10.45.64.61 SSGIS01 # urlplus
xymon at linux-dmcl:~/server> bin/xymongrep urlplus
xymon at linux-dmcl:~/server> bin/xymongrep urlplus  SSGIS01"

Does xymongrep have a problem with include files (despite the man page
saying otherwise) or do I need to correct some variables in urlplus.pl?

Thanks
hjb