[xymon] Displayed time

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 05:44:36 CET 2010

No idea at all, but I can try for an educated guess.
All these pages are generated. Check the code.
>From memory, main page, non-green and critical view is generated by bbgen.
(Corrections welcome)
Client pages are generated using hobbitsvc.cgi
Check if there is a date code difference.

A big ask, so to narrow it down, look at the header HTML code.
They all use different header pages, but the dates all appear to be
populated using &BBDATE
I would start by checking how that gets set.

But before you start on a wild goose chase, it always helps to check your
configs.
There is a DATEFORMAT defined in hobbitserver.cfg
Make sure it isn't redefined in hobbitcgi.cfg

Warning : All of the above could be false. (Note the educated guess bit)
:-)
Good luck.

Cheers
     Vernon