[xymon] External scripts for Xymon client on Xymon Server

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 00:05:12 CET 2010

You probably have a log file somewhere.  In Tim's example, it defined like
this:

         LOGFILE $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/logs/na2.log

If the log doesn't show anything interesting, you should be able to *make*
it show something interesting.  For example, a "set -x" at the top of the
script will show you exactly what it does.

You can also execute the script manually as if it were Xymon executing it,
using the bbcmd command.

Ralph Mitchell