[xymon] Moving hobbit server

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Dec 1 18:00:18 CET 2010

Edit BBDISP in  ~hobbituser/client/etc/hobbitclient.cfg

Sometimes it is a good idea to use a name here so you can just change
the A record instead of every client.  Of course that depends on DNS
which is bad when you're server is down.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St