[xymon] Re: [Hobbitmon-developer] ackcode in log file

david.peters at industry.nsw.gov.au david.peters at industry.nsw.gov.au
Tue Aug 24 00:41:41 CEST 2010

Is it just me, or do i really keep bumping into references to theshire
which no longer exists as far as i can ascertain?

Even the wiki and xymon.com reference this site which is pretty poor form.
How do we go about getting this removed. And where is the repoistory of
add-ons now?
This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of their organisation.