[xymon] client only shows conn, info and trends

Matthew Moldvan mmoldvan at csc.com
Thu Aug 19 17:29:09 CEST 2010

Hi Camelia,

Have you tried checking your ghost clients list?  The new client may not
be matching 100% to the entry in your bb-hosts file.  If that's the case,
you can modify the xymon start up script for your clients to add FQDN, or
use the "CLIENT: <alias>" in the bb-hosts file if changing the startup
script isn't an option.

Good luck,
Matt.

Unix System Administrator