client only shows conn, info and trends

Camelia Anghel canghel at cjh.org
Thu Aug 19 15:52:14 CEST 2010

Hello,

I've added another redhat client to my xymon server. The client and the
server are in the same network.

The client has the redhat firewall disabled.

I see in the /bbhome/client/tmp/clientname.txt  that all the other
reports are running for cpu, memory, messages...but for the life of me I
can't figure out why I can't make the server get all that info..

I did a ping from server for client and it works

I did a ping from client to server it says "client  is alive"

I don't know much about firewalls but I added other clients and all was
fine..

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Camelia