[hobbit] Custom script shows purple

David Morgan captkras at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 13:15:26 CEST 2010

Ok so owing that I need to put in some "cushion"

I should probobly use

$BB $BBDISP "status+8h $MACHINE.ldap-con green `date`"

Where ldap-con is the test name, and green is the status I want it to
remain to....I THINK.

Which file (assuming that this is done on the client) should I put this
into?  I would like this setting to remain persistant.

Dave