prtdiag.sh and Soalris 10 x86 fix

TJ Yang tjyang2001 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 21:41:47 CEST 2010

FYI, this is how I fix bb-prtdiag.sh to monitor my solar10 x86
machines(include vmware session).

Problem: bb-prtdiag.sh always report red on x86 solaris

Cause: output prtdiag -v contains  "available" keyword which grepped
by prtdiag.sh script using "$GREP ail".
intended for [F|f]ail by also match "available".

<snip>
1   in use    PCI              PCI Slot J11
2   in use    PCI              PCI Slot J12
3   in use    PCI              PCI Slot J13
4   available PCI              PCI Slot J14
<snip>

Fix:

"$GREP ail" changed to "$EGREP -i fail" to catch [F|f]ail exactly.

--
T.J. Yang