[hobbit] predefined metrics report

Bill Arlofski waa-hobbitml at revpol.com
Thu Apr 8 21:03:50 CEST 2010

On 04/08/10 12:22, Kevin Kelly wrote:
> All-
>

> Is there a way to create a predefined metrics report and be able to add
> it to the reports drop down list?
>

> As an example:
>
> I what to select 25 servers out of a 1000 that xymon monitors. I want
> the last 24 hours of cpu utilization and disk usage.

Hi Kevin... While I was reading this wiki page today, one thing caught my eye
since I had seen your email earlier: (it's gonna wrap)

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Xymon/Other_Docs/FAQ#Q._How_do_I_compare_graphs_from_different_hosts_on_one_page.3F

Then you just need to edit the ~xymon/server/www/menu/menu_items.js file and
add that too a p-redefined drop-down list or create your own dropdown list.

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity, LLC