[hobbit] Files to move to a new server?

d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com
Tue Sep 29 00:19:02 CEST 2009

I'll give that a try.
Thanks
Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Luthman [mailto:josh at imaginenetworksllc.com]
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 4:14 PM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Files to move to a new server?

When I moved servers (long long ago, dust covered memory) you should
just
need hist/logs/histlogs for the data.  Configuration is in etc.
Therefor if
you simply transport ~hobbituser/server and ~hobbituser/client you
should be
set.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle