[hobbit] Questions about migrating from BB

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Thu Sep 17 18:47:16 CEST 2009

Yeah, I took a look at that before writing. There's nothing missing that
I can see that refers to anything like that. Only think I can think of
is that the client piece may not be using the same hostname as my
machine. I don't know what xymon does in cases where one is using FQDN
and one isn't. My bb-hosts line is:

130.219.34.102  xymon.umdnj.edu # BBDISPLAY bbd ssh !telnet !ftp

So I'm only missing some extraneous stuff, if I compare it to their
line. I don't think the CLIENT piece is strictly required. I guess I
will re-read the man page for bb-hosts.