[hobbit] Ack codes

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Sep 17 16:08:17 CEST 2009

Pretty confident ACKs survive restarts.  Most everything done by Xymon is
performed incrementally based on stored data.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle