Looking for professional (with contract and SLA) xymon support

Oliver Grube oliver_grube at campbellsoup.com
Tue Sep 15 18:41:59 CEST 2009

Hello list,

since 2003 we are running a bigbrother/hoobit/xymon system for 8 sites
across Europe with 390 hosts and 550 tests.
DEVMON, bbmrtg and bbwin as well as own written scripts are supporting a
large area of not-native build-in tests.

I've configured xymon over the years, but have to be more focused on other
areas in the future.
We are looking for a company doing professional xymon support.
We expect at least a company size which ensures continuity and
international presence.

Would be nice, if someone has some names for me?

mit freundlichen Grüßen - Best regards
med vänlig hälsning - Met vriendelijke groeten
Sincères salutations

Oliver Grube
Campbell’s Germany GmbH
Registergericht Luebeck • Reg. Nr. HRB 4082
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Joseph B. Folds III

Geschaeftssitz:
Geniner Strasse 88 - 100
23560   Luebeck
Deutschland

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain
confidential information and is intended solely for use by
the individual to whom it is addressed.  If you received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender, do not
disclose its contents to others and delete it from your
system.