[hobbit] bb-prtdiag.sh - Sun SPARC Enterprise M9000 Server

Mike Arnold hobbit at razorsedge.org
Sat Sep 12 21:22:32 CEST 2009

My wild guess would be that you also need to run "/usr/sbin/lom -pfvt" on
the v120 to get the temperature and voltage output?  Do you have SUNWlom*
installed on the v120?

--
-m

... so long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those
who wish to tyrranize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent,
and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious
and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men.
                -- Voltarine de Cleyre