[hobbit] Can´t receive client data

Thorben Advena advena at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Sep 7 08:49:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

i have a problem with my xymon server OR client. I wrote some weeks
ago an email with some informations and got some answers. I tried all,
but my xymon server works not well.

My biggest problem is, that xymon can´t recieve any data from the xymon
clients. So i can only see the conn-, info- and trends Information.

The problem is, that i don´t have any network activity. The client
can´t sent any data and the server can´t receive data.

In the hobbitclient.cfg on a client, i wrote the IP address from the
xymon server.
I copied the hobbit-clients.cfg from my old working hobbit server.

I can´t find a answer for my problem.

kind regards,
thorben advena

Thorben Advena