[hobbit] RRD Graph question -- splitting into subgraphs

Greg Hubbard glh.forums at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 18:03:32 CEST 2009

I think this is a design issue in Xymon.  I think Henrik once posted that
the status pages could only show one graph, and that there is special code
on the disk page to handle the need for multiple graphs.  But I could be
wrong about this.

--
Disclaimer:  1) all opinions are my own, 2) I may be completely wrong, 3) my
advice is worth at least as much as what you are paying for it, or your