[hobbit] monitor processes by owner

Sheets, Jerald Jerald.Sheets at turner.com
Thu Oct 29 15:02:29 CET 2009

How about write a custom script that is green when your ps -ef |grep
<procname> has the appropriate user, yellow if say, 1 or two is owned by
someone else, and maybe red if 5 or more?

You could also do no middle ground, too.  Green or red.

Fairly trivial, but it would not be monitored as a PROC, it would be a
custom check.

 Jerald Sheets
Sr. Systems Engineer
CNN News Systems