[hobbit] monitor processes by owner

David Lee palann at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 17:23:48 CET 2009

I'm new to the list myself but why are you monitoring oracle processes?
Won't it be more straight forward to query v$session for the corresponding
processes?  I'm playing around with dbcheck (within
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hobbit-perl-cl/) and it does that.  I
"believe" it can generate a graph showing the spikes in # of oracle
sessions.  If it doesn't, you should be able to write a shell script listing
all the oracle jobs, count and then graph it.

Right now, I'm pulling hairs out of my head trying to adapt dbcheck to my
environment. ;0

David