[hobbit] Maintaining original Hobbit / Xymon server

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Oct 26 17:12:11 CET 2009

Well if you can simply run that old server on its own, just stop the Hobbit
daemon and it won't go purple.

If it is purple now, I think you can delete the latest few files that Hobbit
generated and it will go green.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle