[hobbit] Alert mails with the Ack-Code

Everett, Vernon Vernon.Everett at woodside.com.au
Mon Oct 26 04:12:02 CET 2009

Hi Henrik

Thanks for the reply.
Yes, this is the default, and is set that way on our server.
However, looking at my post again, I realise I did not adequately clarify what I was looking for.

When an alert goes out in an email, the subject is normally something like this
	Hobbit [70385] hostname:testname CRITICAL (RED)
We want to be rid of the ACK-CODE in the subject, so we end up with something like this
	Hobbit hostname:testname CRITICAL (RED)
(I am assuming that is the ACK-CODE?)

I know I can simply parse or recreate the alerts using a custom script, but I was hoping for something a little more elegant, and hopefully simpler.

Regards
    Vernon