[hobbit] Fwd: Need help

Sailaja sailajamur at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 11:37:52 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I have done the same isntalled all the xymon files on /var/www/html
but even then i am unable to restart the apache server
the Error is

[root at sppubld01 conf]# service httpd start
Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 14 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'Alias', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration
                                                           [FAILED]
[root at sppubld01 conf]#

my http.conf file is also attached.