[hobbit] Antwort: RE: [hobbit] Problem converting 32 bit disk-rrd's to 64 bit

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Mon Oct 19 20:31:14 CEST 2009

I am building a new xymon server and am looking into RRD file
conversions.  My old server is HPUX 11v1 running rrdtool 1.0.45 and my
new server is RedHat AS 5 update 2 running rrdtool 1.2.23.  I just
finished testing the conversion process on four different rrd files
including one for /home and had no issues.   Maybe it is an issue with
the newer version of rrdtool and xymon?

     .......Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/