[hobbit] FILES directory test not graphing

Patrick Nixon pnixon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 20:15:37 CEST 2009

Thanks for the follow up Greg.

There were two issues I found.

1.) The du command was reporting in 512k blocks, not bytes as I was
expecting it to.  I fixed it by adding DU="/usr/bin/du -b" into the
hobbitclient.cfg file
2.) because of the above, you were right, the data was being graphed
next to a file, that was already being reported in bytes, so it was
disappearing.

--Patrick