[hobbit] FILES directory test not graphing

Patrick Nixon pnixon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 18:03:03 CEST 2009

The Files test provides a mechanism to graph the size of the object
being monitored through the TRACK option.

For the file, it graphs the size of the file.

I'm assuming that it's supposed to do that for the directory as well,
but it's showing a flatline at 0 instead of the value show in the
footer of the graph, which at the time of this email is 121161.9.