[hobbit] Compile error - RRDTOOL 1.2.19

Shaun Phillips tainted.soul69 at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 19 15:36:57 CEST 2009

Hi Torsten,

No that is set?

bash-3.00# ./configure
Configuration script for Xymon
This script asks a few questions and builds a Makefile to compile Xymon
Checking your make-utility
Checking pre-requisites for building Xymon
Checking for fping ...
Hobbit has a built-in ping utility (hobbitping)
However, it is not yet fully stable and therefore it
may be best to use the external fping utility instead.
I found fping in /usr/local/sbin/fping
Do you want to use it [Y/n] ?
Checking to see if '/usr/local/sbin/fping 127.0.0.1' works ...
127.0.0.1 is alive
OK, will use '/usr/local/sbin/fping' for ping tests
NOTE: If you are using an suid-root wrapper, make sure the 'hobbit'
      user is also allowed to run fping without having to enter passwords.
      For 'sudo', add something like this to your 'sudoers' file:
      hobbit: ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: /usr/local/sbin/fping

Checking for RRDtool ...
test-rrd.c: In function `main':
test-rrd.c:30: error: too few arguments to function `rrd_graph'
gmake: *** [test-compile] Error 1
Not RRDtool 1.0.x, checking for 1.2.x
Found RRDtool include files in /usr/local/rrdtool-1.2.19/include
ERROR: RRDtool library files found in /usr/local/rrdtool-1.2.19/lib, but
link fails.
bash-3.00# echo $MAKE
/usr/sfw/bin/gmake
bash-3.00# echo $PATH