Multiple disk definitions

Everett, Vernon Vernon.Everett at woodside.com.au
Fri Oct 16 04:12:33 CEST 2009

Yep, am doing that.
However, what I am looking for is a way to do something like this

HOST=*
        DISK    /data1    85    90
        DISK    /data1    10485760U 5242880U

And have some kind of "best-case" or "worst-case" logic.
Worst case would check both cases, and report the worst result.
Best case, does the same, but reports the best result.

I know I am probably looking for the impossible, but a man can hope :-)

Cheers
    Vernon