[hobbit] Xymon FILE check (hobbit-clients.cfg)

Greg Hubbard glh.forums at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 19:22:09 CEST 2009

Ryan, I believe you have posted a message like this on more than one
occasion.  Unless my mail client is misleading me, this was a new message so
it seems to be that it would qualify as a "new thread."

GLH

--
Disclaimer:  1) all opinions are my own, 2) I may be completely wrong, 3) my
advice is worth at least as much as what you are paying for it, or your