[hobbit] Alert if a list of devices that are not related are all down?

d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com
Tue Oct 6 17:38:33 CEST 2009

Thanks Bruce I've got the data.
Is the time in seconds since Jan 1, 1970 or some other calculation?
Is there a utility with Xymon to convert it to date and time?

There are three entries in the file for each device on the page=PW:  part of /tmp/PW file
		Printer070|green|0
		Printer070|green|0
		Printer070|green|1254781165

		Printer087|green|0
		Printer087|green|0
		Printer087|green|1254781165

Here is the command I used:
/home/xymon/server/bin/bb 127.0.0.1 "hobbitdboard page=PW color=red,green,lastchange fields=hostname,color,lastchange" >/tmp/PW

P.S.  Is there a location with all the fields you can request?

Thanks
Tom Schmitt
(801) 594-3030 work