Critical systems view editing

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Mon Oct 5 18:23:10 CEST 2009

Quick, and I hope, simple question. In Hobbit 4.2.0 I am just learning about
setting up the critical systems view. It appears that you can't have more
than one test defined for a given host or have a host cloned from more than
one master record. Is that true? The documentation only talks about having
one test in the test field and my testing indicates that that is also true.
So, if I have two critical services on one host or set of hosts (e.g. smbd
and httpd) how would I get those into the critical systems page?
Thanks,
Steve Holmes
Purdue University