METRIC-rpt: How do I get one graph per selected host in same page - Not combined

Stephen Stephen.Mullin at usa.net
Mon Nov 16 18:37:05 CET 2009

I have a graph with 4 data elements, (CPU utilization ), and I want to
gen a monthly report graphs, one each host, one page for customer.
Metrics works great to get one graph per host, per page. multi-host
always attempts to combines data into one graph.

I've seen.. "just add comma hostname in the URL"  which doesn't work for
me for some reason.
Is there a way another way to do this, what am I missing on this add
comma hostname advice?

-Steve