Runtime longer than time limit

Hanrahan, Kevin Kevin.Hanrahan at elavon.com
Mon Nov 16 04:56:35 CET 2009

Hi

I get the following message when several hosts are down:

"Runtime <VALUE> longer than time limit 180"

I would like to extend that timer (180) but cannot find where that is set.

Can someone guide me as to where that value is set?

Thank you

Kevin

----------------------------------------- Note: The information
contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. The recipient
should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. Sender accepts no liability for any damages caused by any
virus transmitted by this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
and delete the e-mail from your computer.  Elavon (formerly NOVA
Information Systems)