"Main View" Help Needed

wiskbroom at hotmail.com wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 13 17:52:50 CET 2009

I currently have 7 sites which I intend to monitor using xymon.

I've already configured each site using "page site1group Site1", each including several "group-compress" statements that break down the site for additional items like "Windows Servers", "XP Desktops", "Windows-7 Desktops", "Netgear", "Linux Servers", etc.  So far, it looks and works beautifully.

What I'd like to do now is to create a separating break followed by additional "pages" labeled "Windows Servers", "XP Desktops", "Windows-7 Desktops", "Netgear", "Linux Servers", etc.  The difference between what is contained in the "page" under "XP Desktops" on my "Main View" and Site1's "XP Desktops" are that the one under "Main View" would contain ALL of the firms "XP Desktops" and Site1 would contain only those.

My question is, how do I create the separator, and how do I make the pages, grouped by function as I've stated?

I know that I can just keep creating more pages, but I wish to have them separate and with a different title as well.

Thanks,

.vp