directory vs. includes statement

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Fri Nov 13 14:17:02 CET 2009

Hi !

I use in my bb-hosts (4.3.0-0.beta2) the directory-statement,
because it's very simple to added various and new hosts/pages
hobbitlcient-directives etc. ...

into the system, only to push them in the includes-directory ... ;-)

But now, i've got a problem with devmon,
because it's only detected includes-statements ...

Is it right, that i have to added each include-file into the bb-hosts-file
or is there a similiar feature like wildcards or so on ... ?

.. by the way it wouldn't be advancement .. :-(

thanks & cheers

        Martin